1) Sum up what kind of person you are in 5 words.
Passionate, prayerful, practical, laid back and adventurous.
2) Which aspect of the church are you responsible to steer?
3) What are you passionate to see happen in this part of our church life?
In the business of life I would like to journey together helping with spiritual growth, enjoyment of life and deepen relationships with God.
4) Which 5 words sum up the kind of church you want to see here in the Royal Docks?
Big family, inclusive, positively abnormal, God loving and people loving.
5) What’s your ‘real job’? What do you do in the working week?
I currently work for the Salvation Army in a homeless centre ( life house) as an early intervention worker. I work with vulnerable adults that are experiencing addictions and mental health conditions and have housing needs.
6) What’s the best thing about life in the Royal Docks?
The best thing for me in the Royal Docks is its people.