1) Sum up what kind of person you are in 5 words.
Visionary/delusional* (*delete as appropriate)
My son said, embarrassing, strangely-dancing, goal-keeping, pun-telling and wonderful (Ok he added the last one just to make me feel better)
2) Which aspect of the church are you responsible to steer?
Teaching, community and empowerment
3) What are you passionate to see happen in this part of our church life?
To see everybody fulfilling all the amazing potential God has put in them.
4) Which 5 words sum up the kind of church you want to see here in the Royal Docks?
Loving, inclusive, transformational, enduring and fun
5) What’s your ‘real job’? What do you do in the working week?
I pastor Royal Docks Community Church, E16 and Bonny Downs Baptist Church, E6. I’m Development Director of West Silvertown Foundation, one day a week and I’m Chair of Trustees at BV Primary and Chair of Oasis Silvertown Academy Council
6) What’s the best thing about life in the Royal Docks?
The mix of people from so many cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. the history, beautiful surroundings and the regeneration opportunities in every sense.