1) Sum up what kind of person you are in 5 words.
Gentle, sensitive, creative, prophetic and musical
2) Which aspect of the church are you responsible to steer?
Prayer – with my wife Helen. This involves discovering the treasure in myself and others, to catch a glimpse of our destiny and to learn how to ‘dabble in the impossible’
3)Why did you agree to lead this area?
I value intimacy with God and I know that I long for this myself. I’m passionate to know the love of God and to make that known to other people. Prayer is a vital part of that.
4) Which 5 words sum up the kind of church you want to see here in the Royal Docks?
Caring, Spirit-filled, Bold, Spontaneous, Unpredictable.
Graham Cook said that God is steadfast in who he is and unpredictable in what he does. I would like to see the Church heading towards that.
5) What’s your ‘real job’? What do you do in the working week?
I’ve been working at the Garden Cafe, building community. I’m also attending the ‘Eastgate School of Supernatural Life’ on Thursdays and Fridays. It is the most fun, encouraging and challenging thing I have ever done.
6) What’s the best thing about life in the Royal Docks?
It’s a fascinating and interesting place to live… and Helen’s here!